Interested in Joining Our Team?
Delivering concrete is our business.
We employ more Concrete Mixer Truck Operators than any other single position.
We also employ plant operators, engineers, loader operators, sales representatives, dispatchers, bookkeepers, laborers, & accountants.
Employing the person best suited for the job is one of our objectives.
The significant benefits we offer members of our team are intended to attract the best employees and promote job satisfaction.
Why consider driving for us?
- Home – We are not an over-the-road company.
- Mixer Trucks - Avg. fleet age 5.5 yrs. vs. Industry avg. of 9 yrs. (as of 10/14).
- Stability - Over 80 years in business in Mississippi.
- Skill - More than Driving: Product Quality & Customer Service.
- Competitive Pay – Hourly pay, overtime, safety bonuses, tenure awards, certification & referral pay.
- Benefits - 401k, medical, dental, disability, life insurance.
- Training - Paid company training and industry certification opportunities.
- Enjoy - Paid holidays, vacation, personal days. Guaranteed work hours.
- Challenge – Potential to compete in state & national driving championships.
- Education - CDL & mixer truck training available thru partnership w/ Holmes Community College.
Holmes Community College Workforce Development Mixer Driver Program
If you are ready to work and interested in our team, please contact us:
P. O. Box 2569
Madison, MS 39130
Attn: Employment-Web Page
Click here to Ask about Employment. You might wish to submit an Employment Application.