MMC Materials is seeking qualified individuals to join our team that reflect our core values of honesty, excellence and continuous improvement. Driving a concrete mixer truck is more than just driving a truck.
MMC Materials is seeking Concrete Truck Drivers from Memphis, Tennessee to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. This position includes the operation of a mixer truck to and from job sites delivering and unloading concrete for customers and processing all paperwork to consummate the transaction.
MMC Materials is seeking a Diesel Mechanic in the Central Mississippi area. This position includes ensuring company equipment is operational and meets all regulations, documents vehicle servicing, travel to and from job sites for maintenance, parts inventory purchasing and management, preventative maintenance and repairs, employee training and more.
- Competitive Pay
- Certification Opportunities
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Guaranteed Hours
Thank you for your interest in a career with MMC Materials. Help us learn more about you, your work experience, and your career desires by clicking on the “Apply Online Now” button below and answering a few questions. The process is easy and should only take 5-7 minutes to complete. MMC looks forward to learning more about you!
BEWARE OF JOB SCAMS
Please protect yourself by being cautious of phishing scams involving fake MMC Materials, Inc. job postings and individuals posing as MMC representatives making phony job offers.
It is important that you know the following. What you should know:
- MMC Materials, Inc. will never ask for payment of any kind to be made to MMC in conjunction with the job application, interview, hiring or onboarding process.
- MMC Materials, Inc. will never ask for sensitive personal information, such as a Social Security Number, over the phone or by email.
- MMC Materials, Inc. recruiting process requires job applicants to apply directly through the application on this website.
CONCRETE MIXER TRUCK DRIVER TRAINING PROGRAM
In partnership with Holmes Community College, MMC Materials offers a Professional Concrete Mixer Truck Driver Training Program. In addition to obtaining a Class B Commercial Driver’s License, this program teaches basic customer service skills, quality assurance, proper safety techniques, basic concrete knowledge, and of course driving a commercial vehicle. Additional benefits of this program include receiving the following:
- Class B Commercial Driver’s License
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- NRMCA CDP Certification
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification
- Customer Service Skill Training
- Basic Quality Assurance Skills